ScreenID is a trademark of Cisive.
All rights reserved.
All other brands and trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE AMENDED OR CHANGED BY INQUIRIES AT ITS DISCRETION. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER SUCH AMENDMENT OR CHANGE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH CHANGE.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to ScreenID that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use or access this website automatically terminates.
- Information contained on this website is believed to be complete and reliable. However, information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Inquiries reserves the right to make changes to the document name, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes. In addition, products, services, or programs on this website may be subject to restrictions not discussed on the website.
- ScreenID disclaims any express or implied warranties related to the use of this website, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, suitability, accuracy, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Inquiries makes no representations or warranties about other websites which may be accessed from the Inquiries website. A link to any non-Inquiries website does not imply that Inquiries endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
- In no event shall ScreenID be liable for any errors contained herein or for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website (including any and all of its contents), including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, even if ScreenID is aware of the possibility of such errors or damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, and hold harmless ScreenID, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this agreement.
- It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions that any items selected on this website are free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature. In no event will ScreenID be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential damage from the use of this website, or of any other hyperlinked website.
- ScreenID owns and operates inquiries.com. Unless otherwise specified, all material on ScreenIDchanneling.net is the property of ScreenID and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world, by applicable copyright laws. You may use, view, print, and/or download one copy of the material from screenidchanneling.net on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No material published on inquiries.com may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part or by any form or means, without prior written permission from ScreenID. The use of material from inquiries.com on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
- The name "ScreenID" may not be used in advertising or publicity by any third party without specific prior written permission.
- ScreenID makes no representation about the suitability of products for other than intended purposes.
- The software described on this website is furnished under license agreement. The software may be used only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, except as expressly permitted above.
- ScreenID operates this website from its offices within the United States of America. Inquiries makes no representation that the contents of this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to contents from jurisdictions where considered illegal or access is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for the compliance with applicable laws within their jurisdictions. The terms and conditions of use that are contained herein will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.